effing Link it news Site
- The great employee resistanceIf they haven’t outright told you to come back to the office, companies are slowly starting to hint and entice you to start coming back slowly and methodically. It could come in the form of a team lunch invite, your boss casually going to the office and suggests to meet at the office, a company… Read More »The great employee resistance
Your latest Technology news and Articles updated constantly.
- Find out how much software developers are making in Germany in 2022This article was originally published on .cult by Mikaella C, Inês Almeida. .cult is a Berlin-based community platform for developers. We write about all things career-related, make original documentaries, and share heaps of other untold… Read More »Find out how much software developers are making in Germany in 2022
- UK scaleup launches groundbreaking approach to ID verification: turning your headA UK scale-up this week unveiled an industry-first approach to identity verification: asking users to turn their heads. Onfido, an Oxford University spin-out, launched the software amid surging identity fraud. Growing economic pressures, increasing digitization,… Read More »UK scaleup launches groundbreaking approach to ID verification: turning your head
- Searching for a job? It’s time to get your references lined upReferences: Didn’t they go out with the ark? These days we are far more inclined to think that all the power in job hunting lies in employee referral programmes or social media recommendations, and as… Read More »Searching for a job? It’s time to get your references lined up
The newest entertainment news and articles from around the web
- 40 Don’t Worry Darling crew members issue joint statement denying on-set drama40 crew members who worked on Olivia Wilde’s new movie Don’t Worry Darling have issued a joint statement today, praising Wilde as “an incredible leader and director who was present with and involved in every… Read More »40 Don’t Worry Darling crew members issue joint statement denying on-set drama
- Taylor Swift reportedly turned down the Super Bowl halftime showDespite rumors that she might be tackling a show that’s been referred to as the single largest live performance opportunity in the world, Taylor Swift has reportedly turned down an offer to play the Super… Read More »Taylor Swift reportedly turned down the Super Bowl halftime show
- The creepy smiling people from Smile invaded a bunch of Major League Baseball games last nightToday, in “Human billboards, but we’re kind of into it?” news: Actors hired to promote the upcoming horror film Smile infiltrated three different Major League Baseball games last night, taking up positions where they’d be… Read More »The creepy smiling people from Smile invaded a bunch of Major League Baseball games last night
The newest crypto news and articles from all over the web.
- Exclusive: Student-run VC Dorm Room Fund spins out from First Round Capital, raises $12.5M fund from Marc Andreessen, Underscore VC, Insight Partners, othersAfter 10 years under the First Round Capital umbrella, founding partner Molly Fowler will start scaling DRF as an independent firm. Read More
- The relationship between valuations and CEO comp may surprise youFounders aren’t necessarily making more when companies climb in value. Read More
- There are too many blockchains. When will some of them die?In the traditional startup world, failures disappear. That’s not the case in crypto where “death looks different.” Read More
Follow along the journey
Follow me on social and never miss a post from this blog. Only original content and minimalist views, shared daily on social.